6 Things Only Kids Born In Borneo Between The Years 1994-1996 REALLY Understand
February 1, 2016 - Universe
1. When no one can come to your 3rd, 4th, or 5th birthday party because of devastating forest fires.
2. A vague recollection of life before Kota Kinabalu was officially considered a city.
3. Knowing you’re as old as the High Court in Sabah and Sarawak.
4. That feeling of pride when your realize 361 new species have been discovered on the island since you were born.
5. Your college years were spent celebrating the widespread acceptance of North Borneo Self-government Day.
6. Being familiar with Anthea Phillipps’ work from when your parents read the newly released Pitcher-Plants of Borneo to you in your crib.